14.1.11

Quotes (4)



This is the prize you pay for lost your control.

Este es el precio que pagas por perder el control.

Okay, I believe you, but my Tommy gun don´t.

Brand new.


I´m gonna make damn sure. If you can ever leave. No, you won´t ever get too far from me.

Voy a asegurarme. Si es que puedes marcharte. No, no te alejarás demasiado de mí.

Make damn sure.

Taking Back Sunday.


I just wanna break you down so badly. In the worst way.

Sólo quiero romperte de mala manera. De la peor manera.

Para mí que tiene un sentido más sexual que otra cosa. Por el contexto de la canción.

Make damn sure.

Taking Back Sunday.


I wrote this song just to piss you off, this is a war between my body and tongue. You think you get it, come, show us what you´ve got.

Escribí esta canción para molestarte, esto es una guerra entre mi cuerpo y mi lengua. Piensas que lo consigues, enséñanos lo que tienes.

My head´s a prison and nobody visits.

You me at six.


I´ve got real big plans and such bad thoughts.

Tengo grandes planes reales y tan malos pensamientos.

The consequence.

You me at six.


Two diferent views, as words confuse and break. I can´t get out, there´s no way out of here. I can´t get clear.

Dos puntos de vista diferentes, como palabras confunden y rompen. No puedo escapar, no hay salida aquí. No puedo aclararme.

Just the way I´m feeling.

Feeder.


I´m waiting for your healing heand, one touch could bring me round.

Estoy esperando a tu mano sanadora, un roce podría reanimarme.

Just the way I´m feeling.

Feeder.


It was you who showed me who I am, and taught me how to stand, for what I know is real.

Fuiste tú quién me mostró quién soy, y me enseñó cómo aguantar, por lo que sé es real.

It was you.

12 Stones.


Don´t act like an angel, you´re falling again. You´re no superhero, I found in the end. So lie to me once again and tell me everything will be alright, lie to me once again and ask yourself before I say goodbye. Well, goodbye, was it worth it in the end?

No actúes como un ángel, estás cayendo de nuevo. No eres un superhéroe, lo supe al final. Así que miénteme una vez más y dime que todo estará bien, miénteme una vez más y pregúntate a ti misma antes de que diga adiós. Bueno, adiós, ¿mereció la pena al final?

Lie to me.

12 Stones.


You´re not a judge but if you´re gonna judge me, well, setence me to another life.

No eres un juez, pero si vas a juzgarme, bien, senténciame a otra vida.

Ignorance.

Paramore.


´Cause if it´s got to be so lonely, to be the one who´s holy.

Porque tiene que ser tan triste, ser el único que está bendito.

Playing God.

Paramore.


Love and logic keep us clear. Reason is on our side...love.

The songs are in your eyes, I see them when you smile.

El amor y la lógica nos mantienen limpios. Los motivos están de nuestro lado… el amor. Las canciones están en tus ojos, las veo cuando sonríes.

Miracle drug.

U2.


It was you when I look in the mirror.

It was you when I don´t pick up the phone.

Sometimes you can´t make it on your own.

Eras tú cuando me miraba al espejo.

Eras tú cuando no cogía el teléfono.

A veces no los puedes hacer por ti mismo.

Sometimes you can´t make it on you own.

U2.

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.